- View Offline
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Setting your presentation goal
- Creating an outline
- Converting an outline to the initial deck
- Adjusting the layout of a master slide
- Changing themes
- Adding and formatting text
- Inserting images and video
- Adding links to webpages
- Creating text builds and Smart Builds
- Adding slide transitions
- Testing and rehearsing your presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and today we're going to be taking a look at Apple Keynote. I'm going to walk you through the process of going from an outline, to a finished presentation. The emphasis here is not on learning everything that Keynote can do, but rather to give you a nice quick start, so you can jump right in, and build a presentation. I'll walk you through some of the best practices with getting organized, gathering your assets, and then quickly flowing that into a final presentation. Once the presentation is built, we'll proof it, we'll optimize all the files, gather them so they can easily be moved from one machine to another, and then rehearse the presentation.
The whole goal here is to get you up and running on Keynote quickly, but even if you're an experienced user, I'm still going to show you a lot of time-saving shortcuts, as well as design theory, to make your presentations better.