Keynote Tutorials: Builds, Transitions, Animations, and Effects
Discover how to use Keynote's animations, transitions, builds, and effects to enhance your presentation's flow and convey information more effectively. With proper use, you can build suspense, control information flow, and heighten engagement. In this course Rich Harrington shows how to get started using these features with ease. He'll also explain the changes to Keynote in Mavericks, which both add and remove effects from the presenter's roster.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Working with photos
- Revealing text with animation
- Animating charts
- Creating interleaved builds
- Animating a webpage with Magic Move
- Controlling video and audio playback
- Adding slide transitions
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and today we're going to be taking a look at Apple's Keynote, particularly the latest version that shipped with OS 10 Mavericks. We're going to explore how to use things like builds, transitions, animations, and effects. Now, most of the skills I show you will translate back to Keynote 09, so if you're not using the latest version, you'll still enjoy this class. But the latest update does make some changes, particularly the removal of some effects that people really liked using in the past. Plus, there are some new additions, particularly when it comes to things like animating charts or creating more complex interleaved animations.
We've got a lot of great things to cover today, we're going to walk you through all the essentials, from the core skills of animation up to more advanced techniques, working with text, charts, and multimedia objects. We've got a lot to explore, so let's jump in.
Keynote 6: From Outline to Presentation70,414 Views
Keynote: From Outline to Presentation66,970 Views
Keynote: Using Photos and Videos Effectively for Great Presentations87,297 Views
Delivering Keynote Presentations81,969 Views
Learning Keynote89,874 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training632,647 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,024,214 Views