- Editing master slides
- Adding text, shapes, and links
- Building interactive charts and tables
- Inserting hyperlinks
- Working with placeholders
- Previewing presentations
- Applying transitions
- Formatting connector lines
- Playing a slideshow
- Using Magic Move
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Keynote is the very powerful, yet easy to use, presentation software application from Apple, designed to work on Mac computers and Apple iOS devices. I'm David Rivers, and I've been showing people how to use Keynote to design and deliver visually stunning presentations since its inception. From simple text and graphics, to exciting special effects and interactivity, Keynote has it all. And it's my pleasure to take you on a journey that will give you all the knowledge you need to create your own striking and impressive presentations from beginning to end.
Excel 2019 for Mac Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye4h 42m Beginner
macOS Catalina Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi3h 49m Beginner
What you need to know1m 1s
1. Get Started with Keynote
2. Customize Slide Structure
3. Work with Text and Shapes
4. Work with Tables and Charts
5. Work with Graphics and Media
6. Use Slide Transitions
7. Use Animation
8. Deliver a Presentation
9. Share and Export Presentations
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.