Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing standard objects, part of Keynote 3 Essential Training.
- Choosing and editing themes and templates
- Working with text and graphics
- Using Presenter tools
- Editing and animating charts
- Creating effective slide transitions
- Sharing and exporting presentations
- Making interactive presentations
- Integrating media (movies and audio)
- Creating and saving themes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Presentation Basics
3. Working with Text
4. Working with Graphics
5. Working with Tables
6. Working with Charts
7. Creating Slide Transitions
8. Sharing Your Presentation
9. Creating Themes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.