Learn where to go from here to further develop your Julia skill set.
- [Joe] Well, it looks like we've reached … the end of the course. … Thanks so much for learning about … the Julia programming language along with me, … and I hope you've enjoyed the course. … Julia is a rich and powerful programming language, … and we've only just scratched the surface in this course. … There's obviously a lot more to learn here. … I would suggest staying up to date on Julia … by visiting the official julialang.org site, … which is the go-to resource for all things related to Julia. … This is where you'll find up-to-date documentation … and the latest version of the Julia language runtime. … There's also a comprehensive Community page … full of resources for learning more about Julia … and where to get additional packages and examples. … Thanks again for watching my course, … and I hope to see you again soon … in another one of my courses. … Until then, happy coding. … …
- Using the Julia REPL tool
- Differences between Julia and other languages
- Variables and data types
- Numbers in Julia
- Defining and operating on strings
- Using built-in functions in Julia
- Conditional statements
- Using array functions
- String processing
Skill Level Beginner
Python Basics for Java Developerswith Deepa Muralidhar42m 53s Beginner
Programming Foundations: Algorithmswith Joe Marini1h 45m Beginner
What you should know1m 26s
2. Language Basics
3. Language Features
4. Control Structures
5. Data Structures
6. Julia Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.