Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the challenges, part of Joomla! 3.3 Essentials: Modules, Components, Extensions, and Templates.
- This course includes several videos called Challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start each Challenge by describing your core Objectives for the activity. If the Challenge involves using any sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll give you a rough estimate of how much time it took me to complete the Challenge. When you've completed a Challenge, make sure to click the matching Solution video. In each Solution, I'll show you how I solved the Challenge.
And give you some of my thinking along the way. Again, this is an opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. I hope you have fun with them.
- Configuring modules
- Creating a custom HTML module
- Displaying testimonials and random images with modules
- Using contact form components
- Enhancing Joomla! with extensions
- Changing the look of your site with templates
- Adjusting template masters with the HTML and CSS editors
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using Modules
2. Using Components
3. Extending Joomla!
4. Working with Templates
Goodbye and next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.