- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Configuring modules
- Creating a custom HTML module
- Displaying testimonials and random images with modules
- Using contact form components
- Enhancing Joomla! with extensions
- Changing the look of your site with templates
- Adjusting template masters with the HTML and CSS editors
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jen Kramer. Welcome to Joomla! 3.3 Essentials: Modules, Components, Extensions, and Templates. Joomla! 3, the open source content management system is easily expanded using modules, components, and extensions to make the perfect website that does whatever you want. First, we'll take a look at some of Joomla!'s core modules including news flash, random images, search, and the custom HTML module. Next, we'll look at components including lots of work with contacts and the re-direct component.
We'll move on to templates, modifying the protostar template as well as examining configuration options in Joomla!'s administrator templates. At the end of this course you'll have a website ready to launch with plenty of interactivity, and it will look just great. So, if you're ready let's get started with Joomla! 3.3 Essentials: Modules, Components, Extensions, and Templates.
1. Using Modules
2. Using Components
3. Extending Joomla!
4. Working with Templates
Goodbye and next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.