Join Jen Kramer for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye and next steps, part of Joomla! 3.3 Essential Training: Modules, Components, Extensions, & Templates.
- Hi everybody! It's Jen.…Thank you so much for watching my course,…Joomla! 3.3 Essentials, working with Components,…Modules, Extensions and Templates.…If you're looking for the next thing you should do…once you finish up with this course,…I have some recommendations for you.…First of all, if you're interested in launching…your website on a web host, you can refer to…Installing and Running Joomla! 3: Local and Web-Hosted Sites…which will walk you through this process.…
If you still have a Joomla! 2.5 website,…you should definitely migrate that to Joomla! 3…and I'll walk you through that process…in migrating from Joomla! 2.5 to Joomla! 3.…If you're interested in building…your own custom templates, you can take a look at…Templating with Joomla! 3 and Bootstrap,…which is available in the library as well.…And if you're interested specifically in building…that template with Bootstrap 2,…which is what comes bundled with Joomla!,…then I also have a course called…Up and Running with Bootstrap 2.…
It's not required that you build your Joomla! templates…
- Configuring modules
- Creating a custom HTML module
- Displaying testimonials and random images with modules
- Using contact form components
- Enhancing Joomla! with extensions
- Changing the look of your site with templates
- Adjusting template masters with the HTML and CSS editors
Skill Level Beginner
1. Using Modules
2. Using Components
3. Extending Joomla!
4. Working with Templates
Goodbye and next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.