Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Defining extension types
- Translating essential language strings
- Displaying information in modules
- Defining Model View Controller
- Modeling data
- Styling views with CSS
- Handling HTML JForm elements
- Implementing configuration panels
- Building URL routes
- Exploring DOM libraries
- Marking multiple addresses with JSON
- Setting and listing favorites
- Restricting backend access
- Debugging languages
- Packaging extensions
Hi! This is Joe LeBlanc with Joomla! 1.7 Programming and Packaging Extensions. In this course we will walk through how to install minimal extensions, create a backend's interface, filter database results, configure development tools, make URLs human readable, and translate the user interface, and we will also build the custom component, a module, a language file and, several plug-ins. Then we will package the final codes to its installable on any Joomla site.
Let's start writing some extensions.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: How do you change htaccess.txt to .htaccess in Windows 7? The Mac method is shown in the Chapter 11 movie "Configuring SEF URLs," but I can't get it to work in Windows.
- A: Go to the Start menu and choose Run. Then type cmd and press Enter. This will bring up the command prompt. Finally, enter the following command:
rename c:\Path\To\Your\Joomla\Site\htaccess.txt .htaccess
(Replace c:\Path\To\Your\Joomla\Site\ with the actual path to your Joomla installation.)
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
Joomla! 3 Essential Training1,175,036 Views
Git Essential Training2,578,682 Views
PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics2,199,079 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
CSS: Styling Navigation496,469 Views