Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Learning Jive Administration.
- In this course we focused on…the basics to get you up and running with the…internally focused Jive product Jive-n.…When you've mastered Jive-n administration…I'd encourage you to look at the options that are…available when you're using Jive-x…Jive Software�s external facing product…for partner or vendor facing Jive sites.…Or you might consider Jive Daily for…internal communication within your organization.…
And there's more to be learned about Jive-n…particularly in the area of customization of places.…As you deploy Jive and roll it out…to more users remember that you have help supporting…your users.…There's an Up and Running with Jive…course in the lynda.com training library…that is meant for your end users…whether it's Jive-n or Jive-x.…I hope you enjoy managing Jive for your…team or your organization and I look…forward to our next learning adventure…together in the lynda.com training library.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Setting up spaces and groups
- Creating users
- Working with permissions
- Resetting user passwords and avatars
- Creating activity pages and blogs
- Assigning content moderators
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up the Community and Spaces
2. Working with Permissions
3. Managing User Settings
Banning a user1m 52s
4. Customizing and Managing Spaces
5. Configuring Content Moderation
What's next?1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.