Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Applying a theme, part of Learning Jive Administration.
- Every Jive site has a Theme…that you can change or customize.…Click your avatar and in the manage section…choose Themes.…I've already saved my profile,…so I'm happy to…simply leave that page.…And you'll see a sample of this Theme.…To change Themes, simply click the Theme's hyperlink,…and you'll find predefined Themes.…I've already saved some Themes.…
I can delete a Theme that I created earlier.…Right there, and now it's gone.…I can't delete Jive because it's actually the Theme…that I'm using right now.…It's also one of the predefined Themes.…But it's not the default.…I wonder why until I looked at the default…and I realized this Theme is so much like…many other pieces of software that you'd use in a browser.…And you actually might want your theme to look different.…A Theme is a combination of fonts and colors,…branding and chrome.…
If you choose for example, Colors,…we get a very different look.…It's a nice look if you enjoy this,…we can say yeah, let's go ahead and keep this.…Or we could choose Bamboo.…Not my favorite, I find that hard to read,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Setting up spaces and groups
- Creating users
- Working with permissions
- Resetting user passwords and avatars
- Creating activity pages and blogs
- Assigning content moderators
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up the Community and Spaces
2. Working with Permissions
3. Managing User Settings
Banning a user1m 52s
4. Customizing and Managing Spaces
5. Configuring Content Moderation
What's next?1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.