- Continuous testing concepts
- Continuous integration solutions
- Making independent tests
- Types of continuous tests
- Running tests in containers
- Reporting solutions for test results
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jain] Hi, my name is Jain, and I'm a developer specializing in automation solutions. I'm here to share this course on continuous testing with you because I remember what it was like for me when I took my first steps into the DevOps world. In this course, you'll learn the basic concepts of continuous testing. We'll talk about the software needed, the overall process, and how to adapt your test automation to run continuously. The goal of continuous testing is to have a good picture of your application's functionality with up-to-date reports generated from recent test runs, and this both speeds up your development lifecycle and leads to more stable, more reliable software. And this course will provide you with an overview of the skills that you need to get started. So whether you're looking at a Greenfield approach or you already have some infrastructure established, but you need help making sense of it, this course will serve as a guide to get you on the path to continuous testing.