In this video, learn some best practices for adopting CI practices in your team.
- [Michael] Thanks for joining me … on this overview of continuous integration tools. … I'm sure you're already thinking … of how one or even several of these tools … can fit into your workflow. … Many of the tools we've looked at are either free to use … or have lengthy trial periods. … I encourage you to install them … and implement your own experimental pipelines. … If you want to learn more about continuous delivery tools … and software development, you can find more in-depth courses … here in the library. … Thanks for watching. … …
- Key considerations in picking your stack
- The landscape of CI/CD tools
- Self-hosted options such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- SaaS tools such as Travis CI
- Using AWS CodePipeline and CodeBuild
- Tools for code repositories
Skill Level Intermediate
DevOps Foundations: Infrastructure as Codewith Ernest Mueller2h 6m Intermediate
2. Software as a Service (SaaS)
3. Cloud Service Providers
Azure Pipelines5m 20s
4. Code Repositories
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.