In this video, learn how to use the exercise files to review the different CI/CD configurations for the experimental pipeline.
- [Instructor] As we review each tool, I'll be referring to files that make up a development environment for a Python web app. For some tools, I'll also be referring to files used to configure the build environment. These files are available as exercise files along with the course. I won't be going into detail on how to apply these files in each video, but I encourage you to review them if you want a bit more insight in the environment behind the application and the tools. The exercise files also include instructions and additional details to help you along the way.
- Key considerations in picking your stack
- The landscape of CI/CD tools
- Self-hosted options such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- SaaS tools such as Travis CI
- Using AWS CodePipeline and CodeBuild
- Tools for code repositories