- [Instructor] And we are back with the code.…In this case, we are going to work with dynamic routes.…So in the last video, we had been working with exact match.…So we were looking for exactly one particular URL.…But sometimes, it's more difficult…because we want to work directly with a folder…or with one kind of file, for example JPEG files.…So let's say for example that we will have an API.…And that API will be available under /api.…
So let's say that we want to do something different…for that particular thing.…And of course under API I can have several things.…For example, api/weather.…I can have api/currency.…So different APIs, but they are all…under the API sub folder.…For that we can use regular expressions.…So, we can do something like that.…We can take that parsed URL.…We are still going to work with the path name,…and we're going to check if it's going to match…a regular expression.…
So matches a function, this is a string function…that will receive a regular expression.…And that regular expression will be something like this.…
- Service worker life cycle
- Registering service workers
- Handling service worker events
- Updating service workers
- Acting as a network proxy
- Configuring cache storage
- Communicating with clients
- Optimizing web performance
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A New Citizen for the Web
2. Work with Service Workers
3. Acting as a Network Proxy
4. Cache Storage
5. Work with APIs in the Service Worker
6. Tips and Tricks for Web Performance
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.