- [Narrator] Here's what you should know to use this course successfully. Basic computer literacy. This course doesn't really have a lot of prerequisites. We'll be coming at this from a web perspective for the most part, so mainly I assume that you've used the internet for a while and that you have a pretty solid grasp of how a web browser works. There will be a couple of very small mentions of HTML but prior experience with it is not necessary. Beyond that, you don't need much.
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning variables
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Promises, async, and await
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Variables and Types
3. Objects, Arrays, and More
4. Operators and Control Structures
5. Iterating with Loops
7. More Advanced Pieces
Next steps3m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.