We'll talk through the parts of these that we need to in order to understand the examples, but you don't need to be an expert in any of them to understand what we're doing. These examples could point you in some other directions you'll want to explore in a little more depth later.
- Understanding the need for a debugger
- Debuggers in web browsers
- Basic debugger concepts
- Debugging the use of a jQuery plugin
- Remote debugging on an Android device
- Debugging a node application in WebStorm
- Using a debugger as a learning tool on a live site