Join Emmanuel Henri for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Migrating to TypeScript 2.
This is also an amazing tool to test any syntax logo over today. Last but not least, being familiar with terminal commands and NPM isn't a must but definitely will help you when we use these tools.
- Updating a local environment
- IDEs with TypeScript support
- Assigning null or undefined types
- Using control flow analysis
- Using tagged union types
- Using read-only properties
- Using mapped types
- Using objects spread and rest
- Leveraging external helper libraries