Join Michael Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Vue CLI project template, part of Learning Vue.js.
- [Instructor] Continuing from where we left off…in the last video, if we do Vue source on this page,…you can see a script tag for app.js.…This page can be found in public index.html.…But when we look at the file, we see that…it's not actually editing this file to add the script tag,…but instead, the server is working some kind of magic…to inject that script tag on the fly…when the page is requested.…If you wanna see the code that's used to build app.js,…we'll wanna start in source main.js.…
Here we se some ES6 import statements…used for things that we would have used script tags for…in our html pages in our previous examples.…The first one defines Vue from the core Vue script,…which it's gonna find in the node modules directory.…And the second one defines app from app.vue…in a relative file path with the dot here…indicating the current directory.…This production tip setting just turns off…that warning in the console that tells you…you're using the development version of Vue.…
Instead of an l property, we have an imperative…
- Adding Vue to a webpage
- Thinking declaratively with data binding
- Methods and event handling
- Adding dynamic style and class attributes
- Using CSS transitions and animations
- Using Vue components
- Vue CLI
Skill Level Intermediate
Web Programming Foundationswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen58m 44s Beginner
What you should know1m 29s
1. The Simplest Form
2. Essential Directives, Options, and Tools
3. Enhancing User Interfaces
4. Vue Components
Next steps2m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.