- If you've been waiting for the…really fun part of this course,…it's finally here.…We're about to chart some data.…So, we're using the C3 library,…which is going to make everything…a little bit easier.…If we take a look at the website,…and we click on the examples,…you'll note that there's a lot of different…chart examples right here and…we have picked the Timeseries Chart to go with.…Now, this gives you a chart that allows you…to look at dates in the horizontal axis,…and the data for each chart down here.…This data can be turned on and off…by clicking on these little markers down here,…and so we're going to use a structure…that looks kind of like this,…but take a look at some of the other examples…because we can very easily modify our chart…so that it's a bar chart instead of a line chart,…or make a chart an area chart.…
And there's a lot of options that you can add…in some of the other examples on this page.…So, let's take a look at…how to implement some of this stuff.…I'm going to start by creating a new function…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: I am unable to access the Lake Pend Oreille data from outside the U.S.
A: A static copy of this data is provided here for lynda.com members outside of the U.S
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.