Doug Winnie demonstrates how scope affects access to variables and functions within your code. Scope is a set of rules that define where and how you can access variables and values in various locations of your code.
Commenting out code is a good way to test out your code…and trying different things without needing…to completely remove the code from your program.…There are three main things…I want to point out in this code.…And we'll modify it to illustrate each point.…The first is at the top.…We create a value called outsidevalue.…In this variable is a number with a value of five.…Immediately after that there are two console.log functions…
- Setting up your development environment
- Working with values and variables
- Using and customizing functions
- Creating conditional tests
- Using loops
- Creating and changing arrays