- HTML web storage
- Local and session storage
- Determining which type of web storage you need
- Adding, retrieving, and deleting items with IndexedDB
- Working with localForage, Dexie.js, and ZangoDB
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Emmanuel] Over the past few years, there has been tremendous advance in the world of client storage, and the possibilities around these wonderful APIs. If you ever wondered how to use localStorage, sessionStorage, IndexedDB, or any of the other client storage solutions, you've come to the right place. In this course, we'll explore those subjects. Hi, I'm Emmy Henri, and client storage is always in use in all my web projects, as they are the best APIs when persistence isn't a concern.
So if you're ready to explore this wonderful world of client storage, open up your favorite editor and let's get started.