- Understanding forms
- Adding required fields and placeholders
- Accepting multiple entries
- Limiting uploads
- Handling focus changes
- Validating with regular expressions
- Working with older browsers
- Building jQuery validation
- Using server-side validation
- Sanitizing form input
- Uploading files
- Sending form data to a database
Skill Level Intermediate
Managing and Analyzing Data in Excel 2010with Dennis Taylor1h 32m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Validating with HTML5
4. jQuery Form Validation
Understanding jQuery3m 47s
5. Working with PHP
6. Processing Form Data
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.