Learn how to use the exercise files for building blockchain DApps with Ethereum.
- [Instructor] There are a number of exercise files that go along with this course. This will include all of the code that we write, both the smart contract and the dav UI. You'll find everything in the final version included underneath the final directory. There's a folder contract which will have everything from the truffle config file to the actual contract itself. And then in the web directory will be all of the dav files. In addition, for each unit, you'll have a start and an end folder, so if you wanna jump into any unit, you won't have had to do any of the units beforehand.
You simply open the start folder and you can start working from there. And if you get stuck, you can aways refer to the end folder to see what the end result should look like. So that's it. Enjoy the course.
- How the Ethereum blockchain differs from bitcoin
- What smart contracts are and how they work
- Creating a smart contract from scratch in Solidity
- Using Truffle to test smart contracts
- Using web3.js to interact with the blockchain
- Deploying resources in Swarm
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Set Up
2. Introduction to DApps and Ethereum
3. Writing a Smart Contract
4. Building a DApp
5. Deploying to the Ethereum network
Deploying resources in Swarm3m 42s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.