Learn how to run this with a MAMP, XAMPP, or WAMP server.
- [Narrator] I encourage you to download the exercise files and follow along with me. You'll see that I've organized the folders by chapter. Inside the chapter folder there's a folder for each video. Inside that, there's a folder for both the begin and the end state. You can use the files in the begin folder to follow along with me and check your code against the files in the end folder.
- Working with prototype and dynamic elements
- Using bind, call, and apply
- Using the Fisher–Yates formula
- When to use e.preventDefault() and when to avoid it
- Drag-and-drop life cycle
- Using prototypical inheritance to optimize your code