- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them and follow along with the coding examples in this course. Inside the exercise files folder, there are chapter folders, and inside chapter folders, there are folders for individual videos. Each video folder that contains exercise files will have a folder for the beginning state of the files and end state of the files. During the course, there will be times when I ill be working on a scene and the exercise files will continue from the previous video.
- Building a simple scene
- Creating three.js 3D objects
- Adding light and shadows
- Animating with Tween.js
- Working with materials and textures
- Editing and importing geometries
- Creating a particle system
- Post-processing with effects and shaders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Simple Scene
2. Three.js Scene Object
5. Materials and Textures
Next steps1m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.