- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files they will help you get up and running quickly. So, once you have them on your desktop like I've done here, you can click on the exercise files. They're organized by each chapter, so if you follow along on the videos you can take a look at the chapter and then find your video. Once you click on the actual chapter, you'll have the number of the video. So, in this case it's chapter one, video four. If you go back to chapter two you have video one, two, three and four and once you get into one of the specific folder you have a start state and an end state.
So, once you start the video you can open up the files in the start state and use those files and at the end, if you want to see what it looks like after we added some code, then you can take a look at the end state as well.
- Updating a local environment
- IDEs with TypeScript support
- Assigning null or undefined types
- Using control flow analysis
- Using tagged union types
- Using read-only properties
- Using mapped types
- Using objects spread and rest
- Leveraging external helper libraries