- So, now it's time to write the function…that parses the HTML from another page.…We're gonna use this to get a list of all the images…in our quote on quote evil page.…So, I'll start off by getting rid of this console command.…And, I'll create a variable here for…the request that I'm going to make to the other page.…And, this is going to be a new…XMLHttpRequest.…And, it's spelled quite differently.…So, it's XML, capital XML, capital H,…ttp, and then capital R.…
This is what actually creates the AJAX request.…Then, I'm gonna create another variable called list.…And, this one's gonna get right now an empty array.…This is where I'm gonna store all the images.…And then, I'm gonna execute a requestonload,…and it's gonna be a function.…Literal here so,…let's go ahead and comment these.…This one needs a dot right here.…
And, this should be a new htp request.…And, I need to make sure that I put in a ; here.…If you do have the plug-in that I told you about…in the previous movie called JSHint Gutter,…then whenever you see one of those little alerts you can hit…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.