And so that's a problem because it could easily…get confused or controlled by some other function or message.…So let's take a look.…I'm going to go ahead and create a variable here,…and call it Speak and set it to a function.…And I'm going to pass it along something to say here.…Now inside this function all…I'm going to do is log the value of what, and then I'm also going to log,…the value of this, just so we can see it. So I need to call the function now.…
- What are functions?
- Using functions as objects
- Understanding call-and-apply invocation
- Using the arguments parameter
- Returning values
- Understanding hosting and variable scope
- Chaining module method calls