Transpiling is the process of converting code from one format to another. In the case of this library, Kent will be transpiling from ES6 syntax to ES5 syntax which has more compatibility. To do this, he will be using the Babel transpiler.
And so super cool idea,…but 6to5 was kind of a, not always going to make sense…
Note: This course was created by Frontend Masters. It was originally released on 08/09/2016. We're pleased to host this training in our library.
- Creating an open-source library
- Linting and testing
- Code coverage
- Installing and configuring Babel
- Peer dependencies
- Forking and renaming
- Continuous integration and automating releases
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating an Open-Source Library
2. Linting and Testing
3. Git Hooks, Babel, and Webpack
4. Continuous Integration and Automating Releases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.