Learn how to write automated tests to test a smart contract using the Truffle app.
The first thing I'm going to do in this file…is I'm going to create a constant…that's going to represent my contract,…and I'm gonna use artifacts,…pull in my smart contract,…and I'm gonna use the artifacts.require…to pull in my smart contract code.…Now I'm gonna go ahead and declare my contract.…
Note that this function is going to take accounts,…which is the array of all those testing accounts.…The accounts essentially…that are stored local in the server.…With a Truffle server there's those 10…
- How the Ethereum blockchain differs from bitcoin
- What smart contracts are and how they work
- Creating a smart contract from scratch in Solidity
- Using Truffle to test smart contracts
- Using web3.js to interact with the blockchain
- Deploying resources in Swarm
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Set Up
2. Introduction to DApps and Ethereum
3. Writing a Smart Contract
4. Building a DApp
5. Deploying to the Ethereum network
Deploying resources in Swarm3m 42s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.