- So let's take a look at my solution.…Now as usual, since my focus is on…front end web development,…I've implemented this into a web site.…Now just like the problem mentioned,…you can click on the center area of my app…and it will play a sound…as long as you're holding down the mouse button.…(beeping)…If you hold down the mouse button…and move it up and down,…you can change the pitch.…(warbling beep)…If you move the mouse side to side…while holding it down,…you can change the volume.…(soft beep moving into louder beep)…You can combine the two moves if you want to,…(warbling beep)…for a really funky effect.…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: I am unable to access the Lake Pend Oreille data from outside the U.S.
A: A static copy of this data is provided here for lynda.com members outside of the U.S
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.