- So let's go ahead and go through…some of the basic code for the page.…Now if you've been following along with other…Code Clinic exercises, you know that I'm using…the bootstrap layout in all the courses.…If you want to look at a deeper dive…into the layout the layout that I've used here,…you can go to the first Code Clinic exercise.…Now this app has some special considerations…so let's take a look at those.…Now first I have a class called app…that identifies the main part of the application.…It's also one of the differences between my approach…and the one in the Code Clinic: PHP by David Powers.…
I try to stay within a section…of the page and not the entire window.…Now since I have to click on this app's background…in order to play the notes,…there's already some text in there…and normally when you click and drag on an area…it would actually select the text.…So I've made some modifications to my style.css file.…If you scroll all the way to the bottom,…you'll see that I have a lot of different rules right here…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: I am unable to access the Lake Pend Oreille data from outside the U.S.
A: A static copy of this data is provided here for lynda.com members outside of the U.S
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.