In this video Emmanuel Henri goes over setting up the base project for this course.
- [Instructor] Let's go ahead and set up our base project…and install an extension to turn on a live server…inside of VS Code.…So first of all, let's go ahead and open up VS Code.…And what I'm going to do is literally create a new folder…on my desktop, and I'm going to call this Base.…And then simply drag and drop that folder…inside of VS Code, and for Windows folks,…all you have to do is right-click,…and then open in VS Code.…So I'm going to do this.…
And then I'll be in that Base folder here.…What you want to do next…is install an extension that's called Live Server.…So go inside of the extensions,…and find an extension that's called Live Server.…This one.…What this extension will allows us to do…is to get a server live without having to set up a server.…So let's go ahead and install that.…And then reload VS Code.…And then we can get started.…So the first thing I'm going to do is create an index.html.…
And then create, by clicking new,…index.js.…And inside of the index.js,…I'm simply going to do a console log.…And you can use the shortcut log inside of VS Code.…
- What's a pattern?
- What's the role of callbacks?
- Creational patterns, including Singleton and Factory
- Structural patterns, including model-view-controller
- Behavioral patterns, including Memento and Mediator
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Creational Patterns
3. Structural Patterns
4. Behavioral Patterns
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.