- [Instructor] When using Three.js, you will need to serve…your HTML file through a server to be able to load in…some of the assets that we will be using in this course.…If you are looking for a server that is easy to set up,…you can use Python to start a simple…HTTP server using this comment.…This comment assumes you are using Python 2.…If you are using Python 3, this is the comment…that you should use, or you could install third party…solutions as well, I'm using a tool called live-server…that I installed through MPM.…
It supports live reloading of files…whenever there is a change in them.…You can find that tool on this page.…You will have the server running…at the root of the project files.…We can start live-server by typing live-server…inside the terminal, I will have the server running…at the root of my project files.…If you want to use Three.js in production,…you can find the minified version…of the library on their GitHub page.…A minified file is smaller in size and has more…efficient use in production, why debugging is harder…
- Building a simple scene
- Creating three.js 3D objects
- Adding light and shadows
- Animating with Tween.js
- Working with materials and textures
- Editing and importing geometries
- Creating a particle system
- Post-processing with effects and shaders
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Simple Scene
2. Three.js Scene Object
5. Materials and Textures
Next steps1m 53s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.