After learning about the requirements of the RxJS app you implement in this course, learn how to use the Slack API for the purpose of implementing the application in RxJS.
- [Instructor] Now that you know the fundamentals,…we are ready to implement an application using RxJS.…In this video, we will clarify the requirements…of the application we have built.…Then, we will find out how the slack API works.…By the end of this video, we will set up…the boilerplate belonging to our application.…So this is the application that we're going to write.…As you can see, there are some slack channels on the right.…A channel contains some sort of a communication…between multiple parties and or slag bolts.…
In this example, you have a general channel…and a random channel.…Our application is going to list all the channels…belonging to our account on the right.…And as you click a channel, you will see the chat history…on the left, with some time coordinates,…user names, and the slack message.…To add a small twist to the application,…on the left the chat messages are updated live.…So in order to follow coding with me,…I encourage you to register a free account with Slack…so that you can use the Slack API.…
- Bridging functional programming theory and practice
- Working with Underscore.js, Lazy.js, Ramda.js, and Immutable.js
- Creating a web application with Lodash
- Foundations of reactive programming
- Writing a simple application in RxJS