We have lots of flexibility in how we format our code, because whitespace generally doesn’t matter. Discover libraries like Prettier to help us work with others.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to talk about…how to make your code more readable…through the use of white space.…I have here a little block…that assigns a few variables individually.…There's pretty much no white space at all, but it does work.…If I copy this, switch over to the browser,…and paste it in,…all of my variables have been assigned here.…So it works, but it's not that easy to read.…
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning variables
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Promises, async, and await
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Variables and Types
3. Objects, Arrays, and More
4. Operators and Control Structures
5. Iterating with Loops
7. More Advanced Pieces
Next steps3m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.