You can see each of the assignments are separated by commas. …And the line still works. (audio playing) All of my variables are still defined. …
- Enabling Firebug and web inspectors
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning a variable
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Understanding variable scope
Skill Level Beginner
Q: In "How to enable Firebug and web inspectors," at the Chrome Canary part, the author mentions going to the View menu, and then Developer. My Canary has no menu bar. The author uses a Mac, whereas I have Windows. How do I get to the same place?
A: Click the menu button at the top right of Chrome, select More Tools, and then choose Developer Tools.
1. Getting Started
Our friend, the text editor3m 35s
2. Variables and Types
3. Objects, Arrays, and More
4. Operators and Control Structures
5. Iterating with Loops
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.