Learn how to combine React, Node.js, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a full-stack, full-featured website.
- Creating the app component
- Using React-Router links
- Setting up an Express server
- Route parameters in Express
- Adding the comments functionality
- Installing and adding MongoDB to your project
- Rewriting the endpoints
- Adding React hooks
- Adding buttons and forms
- Pushing code to GitHub
- Running a full-stack app on AWS
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating a React Front End
2. Creating a Node Back End
3. Setting Up MongoDB
4. Connecting the Front and Back Ends
5. Hosting the Site
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.