The aim of this video is to compare and contrast Ramda to the libraries in the previous sections. Find out why Ramda claims to do functional programming in the right way. Beyond the principles of Ramda.js, discover the benefits of auto-currying in Ramda. Conclude this video with a practical example on fetching API data with promises.
Ramda.js is built with correcting these mistakes in mind.…As a side note, if you have gone through the functional…
- Bridging functional programming theory and practice
- Working with Underscore.js, Lazy.js, Ramda.js, and Immutable.js
- Creating a web application with Lodash
- Foundations of reactive programming
- Writing a simple application in RxJS