- Finally, let's take a look in detail…at the rest of our code.…This sets up the basic interface.…It's essentially this section right here…that allows you to navigate through…the different solutions.…It's right beneath the header of the application.…Now to set that up, I have a section…right towards the top of the screen here,…and it has a couple of different arrows,…this one is a glyphicon with a circle to the left…that is a bootstrap class.…And it has an ID of previous,…so this would be this left arrow over here.…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.