- Writing source code
- Basic statements and expressions
- Working with numbers and strings
- Writing conditional code
- Increasing your efficiency with functions
- Working with comments
- Making decisions in code
- Troubleshooting errors
- Learning about other languages
Skill Level Beginner
- Now more than ever, you hear about the importance of STEM education and the need for qualified computer programmers. Maybe you even know someone who's started learning to code. Or perhaps you've heard about how programming can be a rewarding, lucrative career. Whatever the reason, this course is designed for you, someone who's curious to pull back the curtains and explore the world of computer programming. I'll walk you through your first line of code, explain the core concepts needed to write useful programs, and take a peek at several programming languages along the way. I'm Annyce Davis, and I've worked in the software industry for over a decade, and programming is one of my favorite things to do. I also love to share what I know with others, so I'm really excited to help you master the fundamentals of programming here, on LinkedIn Learning.
Programming Foundations: Fuzzy Logicwith Erin Colvin41m 50s Intermediate
Programming Foundations: Algorithmswith Joe Marini1h 45m Beginner
Programming Foundations: Design Patternswith Elisabeth Robson1h 44m Intermediate
1. Programming Basics
2. Programming Syntax
3. Variables and Data Types
4. Conditional Code
5. Modular Code
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.