It's a website for some California tours.…If you open the terminal,…we can serve the current folder…and see this website in action.…Now, we need to open this URL,…the URL you see in the terminal,…in the browser.…And this is how it looks like.…It has three links:…Tools,…mission,…resources.…And the index HTML, the homepage.…
In the homepage, we have some weather information…that is using a current API, using the fetch API,…to get the weather.…If I refresh, you can see that information…is coming dynamically from an API.…If we open Developer Tools…from the menu, Inspect, or More Tools, Developer Tools.…When we go Application, Service Workers,…
- Service worker life cycle
- Registering service workers
- Handling service worker events
- Updating service workers
- Acting as a network proxy
- Configuring cache storage
- Communicating with clients
- Optimizing web performance
Skill Level Advanced
Web Portfolio Projects: Binding and Propagationwith Leigh Lawhon1h 9m Intermediate
1. A New Citizen for the Web
2. Work with Service Workers
3. Acting as a Network Proxy
4. Cache Storage
5. Work with APIs in the Service Worker
6. Tips and Tricks for Web Performance
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.