Join Leigh Lawhon for an in-depth discussion in this video Performance testing, part of Web Portfolio Projects: Sortable Table and Arrays.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our sort algorithms done,…let's take a look at the inspector.…I'll right-click, choose Inspect,…and click on the console tab.…So you may have already noticed…than when I drag area into the sorter well,…you'll see I get two consoles,…one for started and one for finished…of the regular sort profile.…That code was added in your starter code,…but let's take a look at it.…You'll see I have a console.profile…and a console.profileEnd.…
Now I have the report for bubble sort…and I can compare the times…between regular sort and bubble sort.…Take some time to go through each one of the sort algorithms…
- Sorting your table efficiently
- Filtering null values and sorting nodes
- Sorting algorithms, including merge sort and insertion sort
- Performance testing
- Creating your own algorithm
- Design components
- Adding icons
Skill Level Intermediate
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
What you should know1m 33s
1. Getting Started
2. Sorting Our Table Efficiently
3. Sorting Algorithms
4. Creating Our Own Algorithm
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.