- So right now, the information that we get…from our csv files is being applied…to the console as text.…The last thing we need to do…is go ahead and parse that information.…Now this is going to be a lot…of tricky typing,…so if you mess up,…don't worry about it.…We're going to start off…by deleting this console log command right here,…and inside this ajaxRequest,…we're gonna to use our tableRows variable…that we created a little bit earlier.…We're gonna set that to the response text…that we get from our ajax call.…
So it's gonna be e.target,…and then responseText.…We're gonna take that test and split it…using carriage returns.…So this text that we're getting…from the csv at the very end…of each line, it has a carriage return.…Sometimes that is in the form…of this carriage return.…Sometimes we have to type in a new line.…It really depends on the type of data…that you have, but I know that \r…is going to work.…
And then what we're gonna do…is start setting up our output variable.…So we'll say output,…and just say right now it's going…
Visit other courses in the series to see how to solve the exact same challenges in languages like C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, R, Ruby, and Swift.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem One - Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5 - Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6 - Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.