- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Code Practice
So, just keep in mind we should basically be assuming that the code that we're …writing, knows nothing unless we give it something to know. …So designing those data structures and figuring out what form that knowledge is …going to take is something that's going to be your decision to make when it comes …time for you to write some code. But Objects are a way to encapsulate that …knowledge, in ways that are more complex than these simple data types will allow …us to do. So, to start you off. …
- Enabling Firebug and web inspectors
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning a variable
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Understanding variable scope
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
Our friend, the text editor3m 35s
2. Variables and Types
3. Objects, Arrays, and More
4. Operators and Control Structures
5. Iterating with Loops
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.