Here's what I get. It's all the same stuff now the question …here is what haeve I actually done when I exectued the statment. …Did I make a copy of this animal object. Let's find out. …So you might think that if I say animal two dot genus equals, let's change this …to bear. Okay, now when I inspect animal two, …here's the genus. It's a bear.…
So far so good. But now let's check the original animal. …Now look at this, it says it's genus is bear. …
- Enabling Firebug and web inspectors
- Using a text editor
- Declaring and assigning a variable
- Booleans and the quest for truth
- Working with objects and arrays
- Using operators and control structures
- Iterating with loops
- Objects, references, and functions
- Understanding variable scope
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
Our friend, the text editor3m 35s
2. Variables and Types
3. Objects, Arrays, and More
4. Operators and Control Structures
5. Iterating with Loops
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.