Join Michael Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Vue.js.
- [Michael] In this video, we'll cover some resources…that are available for you to continue learning about Vue.…Whether or not you're in the habit…of reading documentation or guides,…I would strongly recommend reading…through the excellent official Vue.js guide…to fill in some of the topics and details…that we didn't have time to talk about in this course.…For instance, we talked about using v-model…with input elements, but you'll want to find out…what tricks v-model has up its sleeve…for helping with checkboxes, radio buttons, and dropdowns.…
You might think that style guides…are only for advanced users to polish their code…according to nitpicky community standards,…but I would also recommend reading…the official Vue style guide.…It can be enlightening to see what types of things…the community has strong opinions on,…and you'll learn about the existence of new features,…syntax and techniques from some of the examples.…If you take a look at Vue.js on GitHub,…you'll recognize most of these pinned repositories.…
- Adding Vue to a webpage
- Thinking declaratively with data binding
- Methods and event handling
- Adding dynamic style and class attributes
- Using CSS transitions and animations
- Using Vue components
- Vue CLI
Skill Level Intermediate
Web Programming Foundationswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen58m 44s Beginner
What you should know1m 29s
1. The Simplest Form
2. Essential Directives, Options, and Tools
3. Enhancing User Interfaces
4. Vue Components
Next steps2m 32s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.