- What is Yarn?
- Yarn vs. npm
- Installing Yarn
- Writing tests
- Integrating with Babel, Rollup, and GitHub
- Building and testing your library
- Committing and merging code
- Setting up Code Climate and code coverage
- Publishing libraries to npm
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Steven Emmerich. I've been using Yarn since it was released, and I use it in many of my own projects. Throughout this course, we're going to build a small library that we're gonna publish to npm's repository. In doing so, we're gonna learn about the differences between Yarn and npm, how to use Yarn as your package manager, how to set up a simple workflow with GitHub, Code Climate, and CircleCI, how to use Rollup to package our library, and how to use Yarn to publish our library to the npm repository.
Workflow Tools for Web Developerswith Christina Truong1h 13m Intermediate
1. Yarn vs. npm
2. Getting Started
3. Workflow and Publishing
4. Code Climate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.