It offers three learning environments, each targeted at a particular age range.…For the youngest kids, you have Code Monster.…For older kids there's Code Maven.…And for those who want to apply their code skills…to create browser based animations and games, there's Game Maven.…They all have the same basic layout, but with different avatars or…characters, and the pace at which they introduce concepts is suddenly different.…Like Logo and other tools I've previously described.…
- Understanding your child's learning style
- Graphical programming on iPads and computers
- Making things move
- Learning about algorithms
- Programming animations, apps, and games
- Programming virtual and real robots
- Programming hardware: Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/10/2014. What changed?
A: We updated the "Programming Android apps: MIT App Inventor" video to incorporate new device footage, so you can see how the app performs on an Android phone.